Banter's Banana Bread Recipe
- 1.5 cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Cups Gluten Free Flour
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla Essence
-2 cups of Wallaby Organic Aussie Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Baking Soda
- 12 Bananas
- 3 cups sugar
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 2 Bread Loaf Pans
- Rubber Spatula
1. Combine oil, eggs, banana, vanilla, yogurt into a metal bowl and whisk until smooth.
2. Add in flour, sugar, baking soda and combine with spatula until no dry lumps appear.
3. Divide into two oiled bread loaf pans
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
5. Let rest for 10 mins before slicing